Martell Cordon Bleu
Martell Cordon Bleu has an aroma of candied fruit and cinnamon, endowed with a rich flavour profile. It’s elegance and beauty makes it an international emblem of excellence.
Country Of Origin
About Martell Cordon Bleu
Dominated with a high proportion of floral eaux-de-vie from the borders and bottled in a timeless design. The blend of Cordon Bleu has acquired legendary status since it’s creation by Edouard Martell in 1912.
Deep golden copper
Rich and complex aroma of candied fruits, cinnamon and roasted notes of mocha coffee, toasted almonds and vetiver.
An explosion of spicy fruit notes complemented with mellowed cigar leaf and blossom.
Long and dry with lingering notes of fruits and spice.
Martell Straight Serve
Serve Martell beside an ice bowl. Drinkers can choose to either have their drink straight, diluted with a dash of water or on the rocks.
(image taken from Martell’s official site)
Martell Suggested Serve
Serve martell in a pouring glass together with a rock glass and ice dish on top. Provide a bowl of ice and some tongs.
- World Whiskies Awards 2020, Scotch Blend No Age Statement (Category winner)
- International Spirits Challenge 2020, Blended Scotch No Age Statement (Gold)
- The Scotch Whisky Masters 2018, Blended – No Age Statement (Gold)
- The Scotch Whisky Masters 2015, Blended: Premium (Gold)
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2013, Blended Scotch (Gold)
- The Scotch Whisky Masters 2019, Blended – No Age Statement (Silver)
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017, Scotch Whisky - Blended (Silver Outstanding)
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013, Scotch Whisky - Deluxe Blend (Silver Outstanding)
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019, Scotch Whisky - Blended (Silver)
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014, Scotch Whisky - Deluxe Blend (Silver)