Talisker 10 Years Single Malt
Talisker 10 is a traditional Isle of Skye whisky. 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition gold medalist. Orchard fruit and barley provide a nice balance.
Country Of Origin
THE Coastal Whisky
An easily recognisable and revered trademark of the Talisker family, Talisker 10 Years Single Malt Scotch Whisky is still produced at the oldest distillery on the secluded Isle of Skye, one of the most breathtaking landscapes in all of Scotland. The whisky is double distilled and aged for at least 10 years in American oak casks, giving it its rich, full-bodied flavour and smooth finish. Today, it is one of the world’s most acclaimed single malts, having been awarded numerous medals including a Double-Gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2020.
Full-bodied and rich.
Strong peat-smoke with a hint of the sea-water salt, and a citrus sweetness.
A rich, dried-fruit sweetness, smoke, strong barley-malt, warming and intense flavours. Leaves a peppery taste at the back of the mouth.
Provides a finisht that is long, warming and peppery with an appetising sweetness.
- Master, Highlands & Islands up to 12yo - 2015, The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Double Gold, Single Malt Scotch - to 12 Yrs - 2013, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold Outstanding, Scotch Single Malt - Island - 2013, International Wine & Spirit Competition
- 2nd Place, Best Single Malt Scotch (Islands) - 2015, International Whisky Competition
- Gold, Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2014, International Spirits Challenge
- Silver, Daily Dram - 2013, Malt Maniacs Awards
- Gold, Highlands & Islands up to 12yo - 2013, The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver, Highlands & Islands up to 12yo - 2014, The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver, Scotch Single Malt - Island - 2017, International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver, Scotch Single Malt - Island - 2014, International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Bronze, Islands Single Malt 12 Years and Under - 2014, World Whiskies Awards