Singleton Dufftown 12 Years Single Malt
Singleton 12-year-old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is a straightforward, nutty and malty single malt from Speyside, giving off hints of fresh fruit aromas.
Country Of Origin
Singleton 12 is a naturally rich Single Malt Scotch Whisky with sweet fruity aromas and a lingering, pleasurable warmth. This straightforward, nutty and malty single malt from Speyside pairs the sweetness of being aged in American oak casts and fruitiness from European oak casts.
Relaunched by Dufftown, this version of Singleton whisky was intended to replace the old Singleton whisky of Auchrosik. A mellow, smooth dram meant to entice newcomers to join the malt whisky club.
Polished mahogany highlights, rich amber.
Medium to full-bodied.
Approachable and rich. Hints of polished wood and toasted hazelnut, then stewed baked apples, dried dates and soft brown sugar.
After a burst of sweetness and crunchy nuts, there's a creamy, fruity Speyside abundance to indulge. Firm, with a hint of sugar to round it out. Espresso coffee with brown sugar. Warm and inviting. And with water, the texture is good. Light sweetness, then chewy, with a strong spread of flavors on the mid-palate, all balanced by light acidity.
Medium to long, elegantly drying and crisp, with a fun, sweetly nutty chew-ability to round it out.
- The Scotch Whisky Masters 2014 (Gold)
- The Scotch Whisky Masters 2013 (Silver)
- World Whiskies Awards 2014 (Bronze)
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 (Silver)
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2014 (Silver Outstanding)
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 (Silver Outstanding)
- International Spirits Challenge 2014 (Silver)
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016 (Silver)