Hendricks Gin is distilled in Carter-head still. The finish is lengthy, with a juniper-driven astringency. Soaked rose, petal, earl grey and lime notes.
Country Of Origin
Hendrick’s is the only gin that is distilled in two dissimilar sorts of still. The two leaders of this ensemble are Bennett and Carter-head. The Bennett steeps the botanicals in spirit prior to distillation overnight. This yields a rich and complex liquid. On the contrary, the Carter-Head imparts its influence upon the spirit by way of a botanical steam bath, gently streaming the botanicas in a basket atop its lofty neck. This results in a lighter and more delicate spirit. The harmonious combination of the two stills create for an unusually smooth gin with required character and balance of subtle flavours.
The Hendrick’s Gin is infused with a peculiar but delightful blend of rose essence and cucumber. This blend of rose and cucumber is delectably supported by eleven other botanicals from the four corners of the world. The eleven botanicals are; juniper berries, coriander seeds, angelica, chamomile, yarrow, lemon peel, orange peel, orris root, elderflower, caraway seeds and cubeb berries.
A creamy aroma right off the bat with mild citrus, juniper, rose petal jelly and cucumber
Creamy and savoury with fresh notes of cucumber, juniper, oak and a touch of citrus and
Long with a juniper driven astringency and floral notes
- International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2014, Gin-Contemporary Styles (Silver)
- International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2013, Gin-Contemporary Styles (Silver)
- The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business) 2014, Contemporary (Gold)
- The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business) 2014, Super Premium (Silver)
- International Spirits Challenge 2013, Distilled Premium Gin (Bronze)
- International Spirits Challenge 2012, Distilled Premium Gin (Bronze)