Espolon Blanco Tequila
Espolon Blanco Tequila is purely distilled from blue weber agave. It has a silky texture that is sweet and light-bodied. On the taste, it's fruity and mellow.
Country Of Origin
All of our tequilas start with Espolòn Blanco. Unaged, Blanco is the purest expression of Espolòn tequila. Created in the famed hills of Los Altos, our Blanco tequila is double distilled using column and pot stills to give it a perfectly smooth and balanced taste profile. Great on the rocks, this is the one you’ll love shaking into all the best tequila cocktails.
|Made from hand-harvested 100% Blue Weber agave, Espolòn Tequila Blanco is created from start
to finish at our Casa San Nicolás distillery (NOM-1440) located in the prestigious Los Altos
(Highlands) De Jalisco in Mexico. Espolòn Tequila Blanco is created using a unique combination of
traditional and modern methods and is the brain child of our late creator & Maestro Tequilero, Cirilo
To create our Blanco Tequila, we use only mineral rich water drawn from our natural well located
below our distillery. We hand-harvest the 100% Blue Weber agaves and steam cook them in our
custom-made stainless-steel autoclaves. We then add a little bit of art to the science and play
classical music to the yeast as they work during fermentation. Cirilo believed it helps the yeast
activate thanks to the vibrations of the music’s sound waves. We then double distill our tequila
using a combination of column and pot stills to give it a perfectly smooth and balanced taste profile.
This way we create an authentic, unaged Mexican tequila with a soft mouthfeel and bright agave
flavor, enhanced by notes of pepper, vanilla bean, grilled pineapple, and spice. Its elegant, clean
finish that ends with a bold hint of spice.
We bottle our Blanco Tequila in our signature bottle (modeled after traditional Mexican milk bottles)
with a distinctive label inspired by works of a famed Mexican artist, José Guadalupe Posada.
Espolòn Tequila Blanco, great neat or on the rocks, is the one you'll also love shaking into all the
best tequila cocktails, like an Espolòn Paloma or Margarita.
Espolòn Tequila Blanco was in top 10 best-selling and trending tequilas by Drink International 2021.
COLOR: Clear with platinum cast.
NOSE: Delicate, sweet agave; floral, tropical fruit and lemon zest aromas; hint of pepper.
TASTE: Soft mouth feel, light to medium-bodied palate with bright agave flavor; notes of pepper, vanilla bean, grilled pineapple and spice. Elegant, clean finish that ends with a hint of spice.
PAIRING NOTES FRESH: Seafood with hints of citrus-fish, ceviche, tiradito and sashimi.
|• A high quality tequila Blanco from award-winning Espolòn Tequila made with hand-harvested 100% Blue Weber agave.
• The purest unaged expression of Espolòn Tequila delivering a perfectly smooth and balanced taste profile.
• Created and bottled at our Casa San Nicolás distillery in Los Altos de Jalisco, Mexico.
• Double distilled using column and pot stills to create our signature agave-forward flavor.
• An authentic premium Mexican tequila with 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof).
• Packaged in our signature bottle, modeled after traditional Mexican milk bottles, with a unique & intricate label inspired by famous Mexican artist José Guadalupe Posada.
• Our Blanco label celebrates Mexican Independence Day to commemorate the day in 1810 when Father Miguel Hidalgo led the people of Mexico to stand up to the injustices of Spanish rule.
• Soft mouthfeel, light to medium-bodied palate with bright agave flavor. Notes of pepper, vanilla bean, grilled pineapple, and spice. Elegant, clean finish that ends with a bold hint of spice.
• Perfect for serving neat or on the rocks. But also recommended in cocktails, such as a Paloma or Margarita.