Captain Morgan Spiced Gold Rum
Captain Morgan Spiced Gold Rum is aged for up to 1 year with herbs and flavours from Caribbean Islands, giving off notes of rich vanilla, brown sugar, warming spices, and a hint of oak.
Country Of Origin
A Combination of Traditional and Exotic Ingredients
Made by distilling its numerous ingredients in a continuous still, Captain Morgan Spiced Gold Rum is created by combining yeasts, molasses, water and mash, as well as exotic herbs and flavours native to the Caribbean Islands. It is aged further for up to one year following the addition of the herbs, giving the rum its balanced and smooth flavour, with notes of vanilla, brown sugar, spices, and a hint of oak also present in its taste.
Captain & Cola
An age-old classic, this cocktail seamlessly blends the flavours of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold, Cola and lime.
- 50 ml of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold Rum
- 125 ml of cola
- 1 lime wedge
- Fill a tall glass with plenty of ice.
- Pour both the Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold Rum and cola into the glass.
- Mix and garnish with your wedge of lime.
- Drink up!
Originating from a bar in Manhattan, the Cranberry Mule is a cocktail known for its sharp flavour and distinct aroma. Though the traditional recipe for this drink uses vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum can be used too, to give it an extra kick.
- 45 ml of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold
- 15 ml of fresh lime juice
- 55 ml of cranberry juice
- 100 ml of ginger ale
- 1 glassful of ice
- 1 handful of cranberries
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Combine Captain Morgan, lime juice and cranberry juice in a glass with ice.
- Add the ginger ale to the mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and cranberries.