Auchentoshan 12 Year Old
Country Of Origin
Triple distilled and matured for over twelve years, Auchentoshan 12 Year Old Whisky is a Lowland single malt released in 2011 as a replacement for the Auchentoshan distillery’s previous staple 10 year old. Being the only whisky from Scotland to still utilise a triple distillation technique, the whisky was launched as part of Auchentoshan’s radical rebranding ten years ago and is known for its distinct production process.
Gives off a strong aroma of crème brûlée.
Smooth and sweet, with hints of tangerine and lime.
Gingery and dry, with a nuttiness that lingers slightly.
- 50ml Auchentoshan 12 Year Old Whisky
- 20ml sweet vermouth
- 3 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Add the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill it with ice
- Stir the drink vigorously to mix it completely
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a cherry
- 35ml Auchentoshan 12 Year Old Whisky
- 15ml sherry of your choice
- 10ml crème de cassis
- 15ml lime juice
- 10ml honey syrup
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass filled with ice
- Stir to mix different components
- Serve immediately and enjoy your simple whisky cocktail
- Gold (International Spirits Challenge/ISC 2021)
- Silver (San Francisco World Spirits Competition/SFWSC 2021)
- Gold (International Spirits Challenge/ISC 2020)
- Silver (The Asian Spirit Masters/The Spirits Business 2018)
- Silver Outstanding (International Wine & Spirit Competition/IWSC 2017)
- Silver (International Spirits Challenge/ISC 2014)
- Silver Outstanding (International Wine & Spirit Competition/IWSC 2014)